SuperHost® Foundations of Service Quality is a comprehensive, practical introduction to the principles of providing a quality service experience. This course is ideal for people who are either entering the workforce for the first time or after a significant break or are fairly new at working in a front-line, customer-facing role. Customer service skills are highly valued by employers, and continue to be among the top skills required in most workplaces.
No matter what sector your business is in, customer service matters. A bad customer encounter will end up on social media and hurt your bottom line – likewise, people will remember a positive experience, bringing them back as customers and boosting your brand through word of mouth and high ratings.
Foundations of Service Quality is a practical introduction to basic customer service skills, including:
• Communication etiquette and best practices
• Business case and return on investment (ROI)
• Teamwork, service recovery and problem-solving
These skills continue to be among the top skills required in most workplaces.
Ways SuperHost helps your business
• Ensure customer satisfaction and create brand loyalty
• Increase employees’ confidence and skills
• Support your staff’s professional development
• Create a happier, more harmonious workplace
• Increase net promoter score and boost your bottom line
Foundations of Service Quality includes fun, interactive activities for
students to practice scenarios and gain ideas and skills that they can apply
to their job right away. The classroom course takes approximately 6-7 Hours
The program can also be delivered through live online sessions.
The course materials and activities are intended for individuals functioning at a solid level 2 or higher in their Essential Skills (250+ IRT Score), and requires good command of the English language at Canadian Language Benchmarks Level 6, or higher.
The SuperHost course will cover the following topics
- Basic customer service, communication and teamwork skills – some of the key 21st century skills
- Relationships between service quality, customer experience, and business objectives
- The importance of front-line employees in service sector businesses
- Expectations from the point of view of customers, employers, and employees
- Communication etiquette and best practices
- Service recovery techniques
- Metrics used to assess customer experience and service quality
Employers can apply for up to 100% reimbursement of the cost of SuperHost Customer Service Training programs through the BC Employer Training Grant. Reimbursement amounts vary depending on the funding stream and eligibility of individuals, please refer to the eligibility criteria or contact go2HR for more information.
SuperHost® by go2HR is a suite of quality, affordable customer service training courses for front-line employees. Recognized as the standard for customer service excellence in BC since 1985, SuperHost offers relevant, up-to-date content and best practices that meet the current needs and expectations of employers and customers.